Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brand New You

I've been craving really nerdy, quirky things in my wardrobe. These all are reflections of this craving.



1. ROMWE Collar
2. Vintage balance
3. Vintage tort glasses
4. Khakis in winter orche
5. Killer button down
6. Dorky vintage sweater vest

I'm really idolizing the glasses. I've been searching for a pair of nerdy glasses with a larger lens to replace my current ones so I wouldn't be ashamed to wear the in public, but Sterling Optical obviously doesn't stock anything that really meets my expectations. Looks like I'll have to go vintage! Not that I mind.

xoxo
The Killer

2 comments:

  1. I have a question about your blog :) Please email me! HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog with us, It's really great to know about the brand,the killer.
    Going Natural

    ReplyDelete