Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hold it against me

Went shopping the other day... And by 'shopping' I mean walking into Marshalls for about half an hour, and then walking out. We managed to buy $350 worth of random stuff. I was looking at a pair of lucky jeans, but... I just couldn't bring myself to buy them. I'd need to wear heels with them, other wise they'd by insanely long. And I'd need a belt. And I'm not really a huge wear-belts-to-actually-hold-your-pants-up sort of person. Besides. Belts just end up making me look like I have a muffin top if I cinch them tight enough to actually do something.

Anyhow, I got this really awesome Franco Sartos at Macy's (we went there at some point over the weekend). They're grey t-straps. First pair of Franco Sartos! I was surprised to find that they are insanely comfortable, although they have a two inch heel on them. Will I be wearing them to school soon? Definitely. They'd look pretty awesome with some boot cut or flare jeans, but I do not own any of those, because I just really don't like to try jeans on. It's depressing. -.-

And... Then I've got a retreat for my church this weekend. Snow. Ice skating. Broom ball. Sledding. Horse back riding. More snow. It should be interesting. Down side; cold, snow clothes make me look like a marshmallow, and one bathroom per 15 people. *shivers*

Mmkay. I just wanted to update. So. Yeah. No pictures, but hey, I posted something, right? Maybe something a little more interesting next time...

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment