Friday, December 3, 2010

Chanel

Alrighty. Well, it's been awhile since I've really done a fashion post, and I was bored, so I sorta went back to the whole Spring 2011 reviews. Today: Chanel!!! Which reminds me. I really have to tell you all with my trips to Kohler and Chicago. Chicago was a while back, but I have so many stories to tell!

Anyway. Here are the videos of the show.





And my favorite looks:











One of the amazing things about Chanel is the back drop of the shows! Ah! It's so beautiful! I love all of the textures of the fabrics of the clothing; gauzy florals, multicolored tweeds, fur accents, and lace overlays paired with rockabilly glitter covered shoes, comfy patforms, and grundge necklaces. Add a dapper vest, and dramatic eye makeup, and you have Chanel!

Sorry bout the order of the pictures. They go backwards. For some reason that happens when I post them. Weird, huh?

Looking at this show, I realize why Karl Lagerfield is the god of Chanel. This stuff is gorgeous! I went into one of the stores when we were in Chicago, and I almost died, before I even had a chance to glance at the clothes. The entire store was covered in mirrors. It was a fantasy land. Who knew mirrors could be so romantic?

<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment