Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton. One of of my favorite designers of all time. And somehow... I watched this show and sorta felt jipped. And violated. I know it's supposed to be about the clothes, and the models are gorgeous, but please. I really don't need to see your breasts hangin out there for all to see. Has anyone ever heard of a bra in the fashion industry? Or even a camisole? Anyhow, I felt sorta weirded out when I was watching the show. I mean, what's with all the sparkles? And the bright colors? Isn't Louis Vuitton more the leather skirts, perfectly coifed, sophisticated sorta line? And then I'm scrolling through the pictures. And then, I realize it. Marc Jacobs. He did the designs. That seems just wrong. Let's get someone who understands the essence of Louis Vuitton over here, and leave Marc Jacobs to work on his own line. Comprendo?

And since Blogger is being stupid and won't let me upload pictures, just click
here
. My favorite looks are 8, 17, 23, 26, 27, 29, 39, 43, and 47. I like the highwaisted lace-y knickers w/ fan ensamble in 8. THAT reminds me of Louis Vuitton. The other ones I like for the color and the madarin/asain influences. In 43 I love the sweater tucked underneath pants look. Very chic.

Sorta a short post (which no pictures because of STUPID BLOGGER), but I got a bunch of homework and junk that I need to do! Miu Miu, Hermes, and Chanel soon? I think yes!

<3 Amy
2,

No comments:

Post a Comment