Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Freezer burn

Popular. I don't really understand that term. After years of arguing with my parents about the exact definition, I've finally look it up on dicitionary.com and this is what I got. Nothing. It says that there is no such thing as popular on dictionary.com. Well, that says something, doesn't it?

Something else I realized today? Uggs really are Ugg-ly! Who wudda thunk? Maybe I've said that in the past (then again maybe not. after about two hours of something happening everything blurs together) but I really mean it today. I mean I know it's Wisconsin, but shouldn't we at least control ourselves and keep the boots inside the closet at least until Holloween rolls around? I am thinking so. Well, I guess I can't totally critize the brand worshippers, because I was the first person in my school to own a pair of Uggs. Shocking, I know. More shocking is the fact that even though people will get teased about where they buy their clothes, people still wear the ugliest damn shoes I've ever seen. Uggs? Suede clogs? But you can't wear heels without getting incredulous looks? GAAH. But now the bugly boots are back. What to do, what to do? At least we aren't wearing Crocs. Yucky.

Moving on.








Alrighty. First one up is a picture of the Nothern Lights, or Aurora Borealis if you're a science nerd, in Norway. I love the mixture of different colors, and the movements you see in them if you watch videos. Never seen them, but it's on the bucketlist.

Next up is a picture of a girl, duh, wearing nude colored clothing. I don't know why, but I kinda like it. Despite the garters and no pants thing, the mixture of the early morning lighting with model/person/girlie being a blondie dressed in very soft colors in a soft pose is just very innocent and sweet. It reminds me of my six year old neighbor, whom I adore. Except for her love of Hannah Montana. The annoys me to bits.

The next one is a huge jump from our dew covered innocent. This one is very dark and dramatic. I love the exagerated shoulders on the jacket. Love love love. There are something I might kill for. This may be one of them.

I just like the flowy shirt/fringe bag in this one. It's sorta hippy-ish. Sorta. And the blouse reminds me of a photo shoot that was in Teen Vogue this past spring.

Next up is a veggie stand. I don't really know why I felt compelled to put this in here. Maybe I just like my veggies. Weird.

That's all for today. I luvs ya.
<3 Amy

P.S. I saw some comments on my last post! :D That made me extremely happy! You guys made my day!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I am proud to say that I have never owned Uggs or suede slip clogs :3 but, then again, I did own Crocs. Pink ones. Erlack!

    ReplyDelete