Friday, August 27, 2010

Cats eat dogs.



Oh, gosh. Oh, goodness. School is around the corner! September 1st shall mark the date. Last night was open house, where we get to meet our teachers and put our new junk in our lockers and get to see who grew five inches over the summer and who didn't and oogle at the girls who have become SO INSANELY GORGEOUS over the summer and seem perfect because they are rich, smart, and beautiful but are reeeeally snobby and popular and the world just seems so unfair because of everything. *gasp* Thank God I have my best friends, otherwise I doubt I would survive eighth grade. Being a teenager is hard. >.<




So after being horribly depressed that the most popular (and mean, and snobby, and rich) girl in our grade has become even more beautiful than she was last year (although I'm the one with the freshman boyfriend! So, ha!), I spent the majority of today browsing the internet and looking at the websites/eStores many major fashion labels such as; Prada, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Burberry Prorseum, Alexander Wang, Jason Wu, Gucci, Coach, Juicy Couture, Hermes (I can't do the accent!), DKNY, Vera Wang, Chanel, DSquared, Alexander McQueen, etc. Yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands. And through my browsing, I will post some of favorites, some of which I hope to buy before Christmas!




Sorry about the dress and gloves being on top, but Blogger is being weird today. Grawr.









Top; Alexander McQueen Dress, $2, 855, Middle; Coach cashmere lined gloves, $98 (I WILL BE BUYING THESE), and Louis Vuitton booties, $1, 080. I also had a Hermes twilly on here, but it refuses to show up, and the link isn't showing up either cuz it's so long, but it's a twilly. it's mostly black. And has charms. I plan on buying that scarf in the near future, as well, along with a new bag. I'm thinking Poppy by Coach?
Enjoy!
<3 Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment